M6 Nursemaster Fertilizer Tender
6 Ton Capacity
The M6 Fertilizer Tender is designed to haul bulk fertilizer, feed, or grain, to the field or other desired location, eliminating product bags, thus saving labor cost.
- 304 SS welded body, supported by heavy duty steel base and framing
- Flightings have PVC bushings and bearing ends and can be removed easily without disturbing the bearings
- Entire tubes and flightings can be removed for maintenance even when unit is loaded
- Fork lift loading bar standard on each machine
- Chain tie down hoops welded on the 4 corner post
- E-Z Swap Brush Augers are available
- Standard 9′ upper auger on all tender units
- Front to back roll over tarp standard
- Hinged fold down auger for road travel; easily positioned by use of T600 winch
- 60″ wide base design is stable on flat bed truck and will fit our Roadmaster Trailers
- 34″ base is available for chassis mounting
- Option for roll over tarp over lofting tarp
9.5 HP Kohler Engine, mechanical drive system w/ heavy duty right angle gearbox, sheaves and sprockets and S/S roller chain
Stainless Steel cable guide to align upper and lower augers when closing.
18 HP Kohler Engine, Self contained hydraulic system w/ close coupled pump, valve, reservoir, hoses and fittings.
*Trailer mount version shown.*
Heavy tarp support.
Gate opening lever to adjust flow.
Upper tube protector to protect tube in lowered position.